Monday, September 21, 2009

Its the 21st of September 2009

Here I find myself, moodless to do anything that spells 'report, study or assignment' so instead I've decided to squeeze some spare brain juice on updating my blog. Hmm now what is there to write about? Nothing... nothing? Lets write about nothing...

"Nothing" according to BBC dictionary, is defined as an absence of things of a particular kind, for example objects, events, or ideas. It can also mean something or someone is very unimportant or uninteresting. You can also use nothing in front of an adjective, to refer to a situation, event, or activity and to say that it does not have a particular quality mentioned...

When we say nothing... What do we really mean by that? For example, when someone asks you what you're doing or why do you look troubled or what's on your mind? And you reply "nothing..." You're probably being dishonest most of the time. I admit that I do that at times especially when I feel lazy to explain. But most of the time we're actually thinking of something rather than plain nothing no? Give it a thought.

No comments: