Its a beautiful but rainy saturday morning over here in KL and why I say its beautiful is because we wont have to open our windows to be greeted by the foul smell of haze anymore, or atlease I hope we dont have to. The rain fell in fine waves much like flour being sifted into a bowl but now it seems as though the clouds are constipated. The rain reminds me that there is always a period of downpour and that the sun will always shine after the rain, well atleast around the tropics.
So how am I doing at the moment?
Awesome! I've never felt better since a couple of months back.
But aren't I always filled with assignments, reports and quizzes, doesnt that interfere with my wellbeing?
It does. I do complain a lot but instead of moving my mouth so much on these issues, why not expand my energy on my phalanges, i mean fingers in settling them before due date. No matter how much uni shit is thrown at us, we always manage to overcome it, just have to cut on sleeping time no biggie...
Tell myself more on why I feel better than before.
Well... I just feel that my life is getting back on track, Im more focused on what Im going to achieve instead of what I havent achieved yet. Just recently I've been perturbed by my own thoughts about things but now Im reassured and determined to change. I've made a promise between myself and a special friend.
And who motivated me to change?
Who else but my bestie? Who has always been there to offer a shoulder and being so ever patient. I just want to use this space to remind her again how much I cherish her guidance, wisdom and honesty. Your undying patience has kept me on my feet. I know things got off to a rough start this sem but the tide is changing already, my word is real.
Any last words before I end my interview?
Erm... not really... I was supposed to finish up this last part by yesterday night latest but I forgot what I wanted to say. Plus a spontaneous plan came about so I was busy and too exhausted when I reached home. Overall, yesterday has got to be the best day of the semester although I did nothing productive but I suppose bonding with friends counts as productive. Semi formal dinner party at a fancy restaurant which we spent half the time taking photos and then an unplanned mini roadtrip in which we spent a quarter of time keeping warm. Though some plans didnt work out for our little adventure roadtrip like stargazing or watching the 'sky turn brighter' and some parts frustrating like the colony of dudes up there (seriously all the guys in Malaysia is hiding up there), ultimately I had fun =)
Friday, August 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment