If only I could live life like it was my last day, maybe then I'd discover what's missing in my life at the moment...
Exams are near, like very very near expecially since I havent really sat my ass down and focus on any subjects yet. I have slacked much this semester, there could be a few reasons why but Id like to put those aside in the mean time, however I can say that I enjoyed uni life most beginning with this sem so far. Its that time again where Ill tell myself to stop fooling around, come up with a study timetable, stick to it and prove that all the money invested in my studies at monash is valued.
Somebody, anybody, kick my ass hard enough until it leaves a print. I need the extra push!
Today was a weird day... I was feeling very tired til the point of no facial expression... my mood was not affected I probably just needed that kick again to get my energy circulating. However, something could have made my day should that event have occurred. It never did. It was one of those little details that I though would happen but arrgghh! hahaha. I realised that certain things have changed that's all.
Monday, October 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment